Adolescent Girls Group Therapy
Teen girls are constantly bombarded with social, hormonal, and emotional stressors that affect their academic achievement, social interaction, self-confidence, and self-esteem. All of these stressors can negatively influence adolescent’s ability to flourishing into the woman she is gifted to become. In our teenage girls group counseling, ages 14 to 17, we provide a safe venue for healthy self-expression and feedback. Topics included but are not limited to:
- Skill building (in regards to coping/ friendship/ communication);
- Personal safety;
- Healthy decision making;
- Emotions (depression, anger, shame etc);
- Other topics of importance to the group members.
Teen Girls Group Therapy:
- Where: At our office in Houston (Clear Lake area)
- When: Every first and third Wednesdays of each month from 5:30PM to 7:00PM
The teen group therapy is open to new members throughout its existence; However, it is important that you talk to one of our therapists in order to discuss your teen’s situation. Not all issues are best addressed in a group setting and depending on the circumstances, individual therapy or even a combination of the two modalities is more effective.
Call now to find out how we help your teenage girl.